Glitters

Saturday, February 12, 2005

I Think I'll Always Hate Him For Not Loving Me

I was asked by a friend..to tell him one thing that no one knows about me..and that led to a discussion that ended up in us pouring bits and pieces of ourselves unto one another..which is always really nice..someone who relates to you.. and that inspired me to write down my thoughts.. and i also had a really odd dream last night although i cant recall in detail what it was about..but i know i was crying in my dream..and lookin for someone to hold..but i cant remember why..i should write it down when i wake up..that way the days events cannot erase it from my memory..oh well ill learn for next time..and with that i think im gonna call it a night and go keep my bed company..
enjoy.later.days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home