Glitters

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Its Time To Push The Limits

Luck, if you believe in such a thing, seems so strange to me.
I don't understand how some people get all the "luck" and some get left with none. And is this luck randomly handed out by the cosmos to whomever or is it selected on the basis of who needs what and when.
Or is it in one way or another gods doing? Is luck gods way of showing you he's helping your poor ass, or rewarding you for something? I used to be realy hard on luck, it never came my way the first 2/3 of my life was hard, too much to hold on such small shoulders, but I never really knew or questioned why. So maybe this is his way of making it up to you for all the shitty stuff from before?
Either way, I'll take what I can get and be thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home