Glitters

Friday, February 06, 2009

Bye Bye Birdie

I haven't been writing much on here myself...lately its mostly been posts of lyrics and such. I never used to do that before I noticed, my older posts from the previous years are all my writing and now...not so much. I think I just don't know how to put the way I feel into words anymore and sometimes songs or lines will reflect so well what I think it is I feel.
And plus somethings I have told myself a million times before and if I didn't get it then I don't know what do short of continually repeating myself.
But that's what I feel like I have been doing, repeating things. The nice thing about this blog is the ability to go through and find posts that reflect what I felt then ...and more remarkably still feel now.

I know I have been in this place before, the same fleeting feeling in my heart. I have written about it countless times here and if you skim through the archives of the last year or two you will see it there more than once. But whats the point of these things and experiences if you never learn or grow from them? What is there to gain by running around in circles? I clearly can't answer those questions, if I could I would not be back in this familiar place. I need to learn to BE the change I wish to see....

..he had realized somewhere deep in his gut, “that is my woman. I will do anything to have that woman.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home