Glitters

Sunday, February 27, 2005

I'm Lonely

Well..This has been a rather eventful weekend..Or at least for me to me..Kids camp..What to say..Ill never have children...There high pitched voices and constant bickering..Bah! Now see I don't hate kids..I love em...There wonderful..But in small doses...Like 2 or 3..Not like 130..You know..
As far as procrastination goes..I'm doing Great..Reading week is over..Its Sunday night..And I still haven't even looked at my text book..And I have a test tomorrow...When will I ever learn? Maybe never..But to be honest..I'm completely content with that..Why..I'm still not really sure..
it seems the insomnia is slowly dying..I actually slept at a decent hour last night..Maybe ill go for night 2 today..But I really don't mind being up until the odd hours of the morning..I think..Clearer..Or maybe I think odder..Is odder even a word? Well it is now..But its now time to get down to studying..Or the phone..Whatever one rings first..( yes books don't ring..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home