Glitters

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Come And Crawl Into My Heart, Its Empty In There

On really nice summer nights and even on the not- so- nice nights I wish I knew someone who would want to walk somewhere where we can lay on our backs...stare at the sky and talk and dream.
But I wouldn't want to talk about just anything...I would want to talk about life and spirituality and love and pain. And I would explain how I feel and they would tell me their feelings but they would be so much different than mine...and trying to understand them always brings clarity upon your own situations.
I used to have moments like that.
Now all those people are gone and I'm here still wanting that same feeling.
It was that one summer with all the early mornings when it seemed like no one was awake yet. And we would eventually find our way to the park and just enjoy it...enjoy the sun and the birds and the fresh air and the silence.
On a bench with my face turned skywards and you sitting right beside me, you'd talk and I would listen and share and I swear I learned more about you in those moments than I could have in a lifetime.
But life always changes and never remains still. And I don't know where you are and I'm sure those moments were just another day to you but for a while there I was really content.

1 Comments:

Blogger hindi kilala said...

wow, what you just wrote reminds me of someone as well, kind of like the comment you did on my blog. it's as if we could have written the same thing. amazing. i'm Luci by the way.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home