Glitters

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Second Place Consolation Prize

I don't want to put all my trust in you when all I am worth is a "maybe" when for me you are an "absolutely"
I don't want to be second best to everyone else in your life when there is no one else in my life I would rather be with than you.
But I always have been and lately you reminded me that I always will be and that's when it finally sunk it. The hurt and the heartache and the years spent waiting for all these "maybe's" and "one day's" to finally come to light. How much longer am I supposed to wait, I have waited for the last six years...what were supposed to be the best years of my life I spent chasing after you, when all you wanted was "maybe".
So if I am not to be found around here anymore it's because I am heartbroken and have lost the love of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home