Glitters

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The Kids Aren't Alright

Yes things are the same as they have always been. My friends are still
the same girls I have know my whole life and I am thankful for them.
My family is the same, only find you when it's needed/convienient for
them and other than that they don't bother. That is unless you kiss
their asses and worship them , as if I ever would ! Now I usually say
I know the more things change the more they stay the same and I
usually can look around and find that to be true, But the times they
are a'changing. I understand that it is up to me to make these
changes.. And I'm gonna go hard.
This time next year I want to be able to look back and think I've had
the best year. That is my new years resolution.

Wu Tang is for the Children

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your an interesting person.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home