Glitters

Monday, February 28, 2005

I Don't Really Care What People Think

So today was..A day...A Monday actually..Which has never been a day I particularly like..It kills the weekend so to say..But I studied for my psyc test in the morning..And wrote the test in the afternoon..And I think I did pretty well...So that's always nice..Then I went to meet up with my moms at her office because she wanted to get pants and wanted my opinion on them..So were about to leave her office and..Someone calls out " hey is that your daughter that your running out with before introducing me! " so im thinking..Great another random person from work...But next thing I know..This lady's talking about slutty girls..And telling me that her mother always used to tell her books and boys don't mix..And then went on to say that boy will always be there..And sex will always be there and that it never changes ..Even when your 90 you can still have sex..Needless to say.. I didn't know what to do or say..So I just smiled..And smiled some more..It was odd...I don't ever want to meet people from my moms office ever again..That lady scared me..
other than that..All I got for this evening..Is a jog or perhaps a bike ride..Uneventful..Yet calming ..Which I think I could use right about now...So im off..To see the wizard...La la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home