Glitters

Sunday, October 19, 2008

No You Don't Mean Shit To Me

I'm really trying, but I think I have always been really trying.
From the beginning of the story I am starting to see maybe I pushed too much, wanted this too badly, I don't know if you ever wanted the same I just hoped you did and did everything in my power to make things what they are or at least what they used to be.
Maybe that's where I went wrong.
Love alone is never enough. I feel much more than just a romantic or familial love, this is what I have always wanted, can you say the same? When someone asks about me by name you can easily say you don't see me anymore, so what else can I feel when your off wandering about the way you do. That same old feeling of never being enough for you, what is it about me you feel is not worth it?
Maybe I'm not smart enough, or pretty enough or good enough for your friends to know, but if I'm not then what are you doing?
What am I doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home