Glitters

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I Want To Be A Child

today I wanted to eat frosted flakes..So lucky me I had some at home and remember when you were little and the only reason you would buy a certain kind of cereal was because of the prize inside the box? You would want the cereal with the coolest prize right? So in my frosted flakes today...There was a watch inside..Ha yay for me..Ah the joys of cereal..
besides that..I got a cute new rainbow necklace and a bob marley poster which my friend brought back for me from her visit to phoenix..I want to go on a trip now too..Home seems so dull..Somewhere nice and hot..With no sudden weather changes..That would be nice..Ah well..Maybe I will end up doing that..But probably not till summer.. And that's about all I got for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home