Glitters

Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Hand Is Three Times Its Regular Size, And It Never Felt So Good

Today I've had enough. I have come across the last spider...I can't do it anymore. For the past month I have been seeing, on a daily basis almost, giant spiders in my room..I'm not talking ones the size of a nickel..I'm talking BIG. And on an almost regular basis I wake up with spider bites on me..my legs, my arm..where ever really.
But when I see them its usually around on the floor somewhere.
Today I'm sitting in my bed I turn towards the pillow to my left and BAM huge spider sitting on my pillow. I ran for the vacuum cleaner, made a ton of noise that woke my younger cousins up who ended up coming down to my room to watch the action. I tried to get it with the vacuum..but it got away and I caught up to it and I'm pretty sure I got it. but in the process the vacuum sucked up my favorite headscarf that I wear all the time.
So Ive had enough.
I'm sleeping on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home