Glitters

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Remind Me That We'll Always Have Each Other When Everything Else Is Gone

I have no clue where to go from here.
I just need some form of communication and something tangable.
And a plan.
Or at least some sort of direction that I can't seem to find anywhere.
I wish someone could just tell me what to do or there was some formula I could put all the variables into and it would size it all up for me and tell me what the most logical thing to do is.
Its just love and logic never seem to work together for me. I am unable to place anything above or before love and I can't always let that be the case it is far too consuming on my heart and soul. What if my entire capacity to love finially breaks and I am left jaded, alone and unable to ever love again? I don't think I could ever love anyone again the way I do you, but the same old feeling and question...Do you love me like that?

Why am I lonely

You're sitting right here
Why am I talking
It's like I'm talking to the air
What am I looking for
That just isn't there
Why am I angry
How'd it get so bad
And why am I missing
What we never really had

Why don't you love me
The way I love you
Why don't you feel things
As deep as I do
We've got a fundamental difference
In matters of emotion
But I need to feel you need me
Like a river needs an ocean
Baby why don't you love me

Who am I kidding It wasn't meant to be
But you wanted a believer
And I needed to believe
For every wall you built around you
I learned a brand new way to climb
And if I could've been your angel
I would've found a way to fly

I don't understand you
What's it take to make you cry
And if leaving you don't break you
Then baby what's it matter why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home