Glitters

Monday, October 20, 2008

Its Time To Say I Told You So Love, Lace Up Your Sneakers

This is like what I say to my younger siblings when they tell me things that I don't need them to tell me;
"It's not new to me."
And this isn't either, I wish I could say it was, I wish I could lie to myself and make me believe it was, but the truth is, it's not.
It was that moment when you were gone for a while and I don't know what happens and I guess you don't either, but you wanted out by the time you got back. But I loved you far too much, still do and always will, to let you go. I think I made you feel like you had to stay and I am wondering now if maybe that was the moment it all changed. I should have let you go, this isn't what you want. And I should have figured it out last winter when I saw something I wasn't meant to see, I should have known then since I didn't get it the first time, that you were not happy and satisfied with me.
You are my everything, I feel like without you I would be all alone and there would be no one in the world I could depend on to take care of or look out for or spend my time with. I had such hopes for our future together and was so excited to see and be a part of all the wonderfull things I know you are going to do, and me too! To me an ideal life is You and Me , put me anywhere in any place under any circumstances and as long as I've got you nothing else matters. I can't imagine my life without you, It hurts far too much. I'm always back at the same spot. Its the cycle that continues until something is strong enough to disturb it.
Its just I can't stand the thought of letting go of the one that was meant for me.

And well, you have always known haven't you baby?

When To Walk Away
Know this now so you can't complain about it when it happens.

Because it will.
You should have.

Baby, I'll tell you one more time.
In case you didn't get it the first time around.
Clearly, you didn't get it the first time around.
Walk Away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home