Glitters

Friday, March 11, 2005

I Wish I Never Had To Get Out Of The Shower

so I went to write I test..That I wasn't really prepared for..But I figured who the hell cares and went ahead and wrote it without studying..And its not like im extremely busy and I had no time to study on the contrary I had the entire day to study but chose not too...
choice...It can be the greatest of things but it can also be the worst.
my random thought for the moment is why people hold such little worth for others.and what makes one person preferable to someone over another person? And why some people are just generally jerks.

well I began this post..But the had to leave..And now came back to finish it..But the words are gone..im not in the same mind frame..So I cant elaborate on my thoughts from before..So I guess ill leave it unfinished..And allow you to form the words you feel fit..And let the words..And thoughts just flow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home