Glitters

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Today I Tired Something And Fell In Love As I Looked At The World Through New Eyes

This Morning...He left...To embark on an adventure with his friends.
I felt that this was going to be a day of..Well I'm not quite sure but I knew good or exciting things would happen today..
He left and I was sad and I miss and will continue to do so until I get back from vacation...But it was like..I knew it was going to be a good day because he was going to see so many new things...And that I guess makes me happy...
When he's happy..Then I am too.
My friend and I had made plans all summer but none of them ever really worked out but today it did and wow was it amazing...The fresh air after the past 2 days of rain..Walking up a hill in open shoes and feeling the wet grass...The crisp breeze...It was so nice...We played on the playground and everything. We played like we were little girls again..And I said so many things to her that I never thought I would say out loud..And she did the same..
We were completely un-inhibited.
I'm glad I have a friend like her..We need one another because we relate so well.
I don't want to impose but I don't think I like her current relationship..He seems far too temperamental.
This whole post was more for me than anyone reading..But I don't think anyone really reads this..
All in All today had a little bit of everything..
It was beautiful..
Now if only I could get it this way more often.
its a beautiful world for you, but not for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home