Glitters

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tell Me You Ain't Did It, Then You Ain't Did It And If You Did Then That's Family Business

There is always someone you can count on.
But you never know who that person or persons are until it comes down to it. I've figured out who those people are through the worst of times.
Two of them I've always known would be behind me no matter what, and the third one was an unexpected one but has proven so strong and loyal to me in such a short time and that alone has made my grey days just a little bit brighter.
And as for the person you would think would stick up for me no matter what has yet again proved that theory wrong. Not only have they allowed my name to be tarnished by others but have also defended them for doing so. Its a sick, sad world we live in. These are scary times.
Thankfully I have a parent who knows me, defends me and most importantly, believes in me.

I didn't get to have a father.
I never needed one because I have an uncle that loves me more than he ever could.
I know he will never let me down, and in return I will never let him down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home