Glitters

Monday, August 22, 2005

Crashing Down, Burning Out And I Don't Feel Weird About What Happened

" get a little anxious sometimes you'll be gone and I'll be left behind "

I feel lonely and sad..Then in a moment I feel so alive.
Ups and downs.
But the events a few nights ago Have inspired me. As odd as that seems.
I've never felt more alive than I did that night.
I've never been more tuned into myself and my feelings.
The feeling of disassociation was non existent.
I spoke so freely, didn't even think twice about what I was saying..What secrets I was exposing
I didn't care..I just had to get those things out in the air.
I'm glad that night happened and unfolded the way that it did.
Perfection.
Love.
This is it...Here we go.
I want to Live again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home