Glitters

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've Learned That Everything In Life Comes At A Cost

I got a phone call last week that put the next 2 years of my life right back on course. I'm relieved and quite frankly I fucking deserve this. So there is something to look forward to and to be happy about. And also something real, something concrete to strive for. And I'm going to be the best.
I am thankful for this.
I know something that's missing in my life and I have started taking steps towards it. If I can get to a few of those I know things will be different and if they aren't well, then I'm hoping I find something meaningful in the quest.
Be careful what you wish for.
Things are changing, I can't really tell where its all heading. I know things will be okay no matter what so that makes me feel a lot better.
I used to be so afraid of change.

And at the end of the day when all is said and done, I'm very thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home