Glitters

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

This Is Post #100

100 posts!
I blog to get everything in my head out in front of me. Its been pretty cool and I do enjoy doing it. So here's to the next 100 posts!

Anyways, here I am.
Schools been going for about a week and a half now and I'm kind of having a hard time adjusting to it. I just need to learn how to manage my time and motivate myself to get things done. It'll be smooth sailing once I get the hang of it all.
I've been listening to good music and feeling really contemplative lately. I haven't really had anything too insightful but I do have a much better mind frame. I know that things aren't okay the way they are, but this time I know what I need to make them a bit better. I just don't know if I will get that. But I also know that if I can't have that, if I for some reason or another don't deserve it, then this all is for what? I don't know. But I know this is not something I would give up easily, and I hope my feelings are reciprocated.
I hope in the end the choice is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home