Glitters

Friday, June 24, 2005

I Love Being In A Not-So-Normal State Of Mind

Some days things don't go according to plan.
They turn out better.
I think I'm too needy.
I do things I sometimes shouldn't.
Like over-eat.
I'm thin.
But maybe not thin enough.
Some times I cant help it.
I cry when I'm sad.
I'm sad often.
Usually for no real reason, just cause.
To control ones mind, a very difficult thing it is.
I have no control over some things.
If this makes any sense then continue reading.
I am a cartoon.
I am a figment of your imagination.
You think I'm crazy.
But I am.
A figment of your imagination.
What you think I am.
I may very well not be.
Thus that would make me a figment of your imagination.
If you followed that.
I salute you.
If not.
Good night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Nice. I'm diggin it.

1:41 AM  
Blogger someone who did nothing but breathe in life said...

heya, well thank you.
at least someone else is getting sometype of amusement out of this!
drop by again :)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home