Glitters

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I Take Pills From The Cupboard That Aren't Mine

things have been happening..As they always do..The world keeps spinning..And the clock keeps ticking...Life goes on.

I've never had a problem with admitting my mistakes and taking the blame for my own actions..I always stand by what I do..Whether its wrong or right..But I hate taking the blame for other peoples bullshit..That's what seems to be happening..But the person I'm taking the blame for..Even if I had some way of making everyone see that it was this individual...I would probably still take the blame for it...Its one of those " no, this person is far too great to do something like that and this person wouldn't lie, not ever " some people are sooo good at portraying themselves to be things they are not and this person has made deceiving appearances an art. Kudos to you. You've gotten away with something at my expense yet again.

I've shut people out of my life now..I don't need them..I'm done...I don't know how many times I've felt like this as of lately.. This feeling is becoming all too familiar..

I've been questioning something lately..That I just now realized that I'm crazy for even doubting..That if I ever once acted on those doubts..I probably would have been better off taking a sledge hammer and destroying my world..And the precious walls that surround me..I'm glad I've come to my senses before something went wrong..Its now time to start putting more effort into this thing..And making it work.making it last...This is worth it..No matter what anyone else thinks..This is what I need...This ones the real deal...I know I can do this...

these are battles that I will not lose..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home