Glitters

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm Glad My Little Sister's Aren't That Little Anymore, Because I Need Them

We sit and pretend to breathe in the inhibitions and exhale the thought of true existence.
We dwell on the past, and the forever love affairs that no one could avoid, but everyone can regret.
It's so easy to expect more of someone when the hate is so outrageous. You expect them to anger you so easily, and entrance you with this lust for reprisal. But when it comes to the people that you have slipped into your conscious, they actually envelope you with shit.
You tell them that it's all right, wipe the verbal defecation off your face, in a sultry attempt to save your grace.
But do they ever believe you to be clean again?
Should you stay in those circumstances, or should you walk away?
Your going to feel like you just got fucked either way.
But if you leave, are the feelings going to be mutual?
Will the depth of your abandonment eventually kill you?
Should you be expected to stay in the same relationship, because on the toss of a dime, they might pretend their animosity towards you isn't true?
Doubtful, because however changed the person, the mind will stay indistinguishable to the extinct. It's a ridiculous notion, who doesn't feel the desire to relinquish the dissatisfied?
But, it is never as easy as it seems. Should I dispel of you, because I want to, or because you are becoming hazardous to my ability to breathe.
Like so many other things, will you cause me euphoria, but end with the pain of my respiratory collapse?
I believe it will happen eventually.
But in the end, I don't plan on giving you the satisfaction of my afflictions, because that would be to good for you.
Now, I ask, who is the one covered in shit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home