Glitters

Monday, October 17, 2005

She Lived As Though She'd Always Known Nothing Would Last

Some moments are so precious, so perfect, and I find myself trying to recreate them and relive them over and over again.
Unconditional love, a safe place to call my own, a place to be accepted, to rest my head and not be afraid of who I am, regardless of how angst, depressed, and confused.
All the things I've been searching and yearning for my whole life have all come to me in a neatly wrapped package.
Everything I ever wanted and needed is right here.
In the midst of my dark, isolated and collapsing world there is always this bright light, and that light keeps me going and inspires me to continue walking through the darkness with promises of a better tomorrow.
And although I haven't the slightest clue as to what life will turn out like, I know one thing for certain. That alone makes me feel privileged to be able to get out of bed every morning.
I know maybe I'm just being childish and casting all my hopes on one cloud, and I too know that you can never anticipate what fate will humor you with next.
If something does go wrong,
I will rejoice for being given the time that I had, knowing that I loved unconditionally and was loved unconditionally. That's not something you come across too often these days, which is exactly why I don't ever plan on letting go.
This is perfect and so beautiful.
I can breathe again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home