Glitters

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Need You To Know I'm Not Through The Night, Somedays I'm Still Fighting To Walk Towards The Light

I knew they were perfect for each other she didn’t even have to say it.
Though I’m sure her thoughts were of it every time a smile drifted across her lips.
It was him when the walls were shaking and it was him still when my lungs were rattling in my chest. Imagining them side by side there it was.
Perfect puzzle pieces.
Fitting together.
His name is a protest and her name is sugar but together their screaming for a kiss. I hope you two don’t break ties and leave the fringes fraying. I hope she’s not so shy and he isn’t either. Don’t hide your face and run praying he didn’t see you, because whether you say yes or no a part of you will regret not walking up and letting him know you were there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truth is so hard to tell, it sometimes needs fiction to make it plausible.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home