Glitters

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I Hate Them For Ruining Our Peace And Our Family

So as always...When things start getting better they take a turn for the worst.
This pattern seems to be engraved within my family. And everytime it gets worse..It gets really bad.
After all the effort, energy and not to mention money we put into this house, everyone got to pick and choose the way the wanted their rooms to be.
My grandpa demanded a bedroom on the main floor with a huge window...And he got it.
My uncle wanted a full bathroom in his room and my aunt wanted peach walls...And they got it.
I wanted the basement with a walk-in closet and green/blue/black walls...And I got it.
We wanted French doors and new fireplace, we wanted hardwood and dark tiles, we wanted stainless steel appliances and dark wood cupboards...And we had it all.
It was our home, perfect the way we wanted it in every way possible.
And now, after only living in it a month..Its gone.
Fucksakes.
I don't mean to start rumors but I think god has a sick sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home