Glitters

Thursday, November 10, 2005

If I Could Just Learn To Fucking Deal

Frustration.
That's the only thing I can feel and I don't know why.
If I was asked to pinpoint why I feel this why I would not be able to. I do not know where this feeling came from or why, but its been consuming me for the past week.
I want nothing more than to be left completely alone, to drown in my misery.
To be able to disappear in peace.
But there is still so much to do. I have a lot of time to get things done but I don't know if I will end up getting anything done at all. And not getting anything done would be un-acceptable, laziness will not be tolerated any longer.
I need to keep moving, or else I fear I will never get out of this rut.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home