Glitters

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Starting Over Has Never Been So Cynical

True colors have been revealed.
So I'd like to say goodbye forever.
Because I don't want to say hello to you.
And I know you don't want a greeting from me.
The love we all had lasted only as a temporary act.
So go on fooling everyone to think you are something better than you really are.
Go play your instruments.
Be an overdosed star.
Go ahead and fuck me and kiss me once more, don't bother to call back to say baby I want more. Go ahead be intellectual.
Do it now, because one day you aren't going to wake.
And one day you will be washed up and alone.
And think to yourself what has really been gone.
Its so shameful really that I had to go like this.
But even worse we all know why.
And that is the crime here.
And the punishment is taken by me.
But completely acceptable and comfortably agreed.
Hello to the new and riddance to all you old.
Because I am a person not of plastic but solid gold.
I am as real as a lover or friend could ever be.
And I wouldn't change that for you, he, or she.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home