Glitters

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Just Inhale And Then Slowly Exhale

Days have been long, hectic, long, busy, productive, and did I mention long?
Along with going to school 5 days a week I also work 5 days a week. I don't know how I've been managing but I have so I guess that's a good thing.
3 days of the week I go straight from school to work. The other 2 weekdays I don't work because I'm in classes until 5pm so I cant work. And the weekends..Guess what I do? Work!
now I cant really complain about my job because it really is great, I'm a photographer and the people I work with are just wonderful ladies and it kind of helps that one of them has been a very good friend of mine since we were in the second grade.
The downfall however is that I'm pushing myself pretty hard and functioning is now beginning to require more effort and getting out of bed in the morning is oh-so-hard.
The reason I'm pushing myself and staying busy is because I'm trying,desperately trying, to fill this void this hole inside of me with anything and everything I can find. Because if I'm too busy to think about things then they can not bother me. Maybe I'm just being cowardly, but for now its working and until I burn out I will continue to do this, and when I do burn out I will find a new outlet and I will survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home