Glitters

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You Can't See Me Behind This Mask

I haven't written in a while.
Excuse #1 - I've finally moved into my new house so that kept me really busy, and left me without an internet connection for a while.
Excuse #2 - I just haven't been able to put my feelings into words or anything tangible. So I never bothered to try.

I'm currently reading " Tuesdays With Morrie " and I'm loving it, its quick not overly wordy or detail oriented, its just straight forward. And after every Tuesday meeting you learn something new, there is always a lesson be it on Death, Money, Family, anything. It's an educated mans last moments and his life experience and lessons. I highly recommend it ( if anyone ever reads this anyways )

Asides from that, I've been pouring myself into work and school, I work 5 days a week and the other 2 days I don't get out of school till late. Under normal circumstances I don't usually like being really busy and thus not having enough "me" time, but lately I've embraced the idea. I think I'm trying to cover up and fill voids by distracting myself, maybe if I'm too busy to think about it, it will go away. Now I'm not really sure what "it" is, but something is not right, I feel almost as though I'm headed for a nervous breakdown or something of the sort. But this whole being busy thing makes me feel a little more alive.

And I have been much more productive, so my next goal is to become more organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home