Glitters

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Cold Sets In So Deep, I Don't Think It Will Ever Depart

"Vanity, I tell you. You're gonna sit in front of a mirror and use the crown as a pretext to look into your pretty eyes and see if you find anything. But you won't."
I don't think I ever did.


I'm a mess of insecurities
Please tell me that I'm a turn-off
An Ugly, a Nobody, a Clone.
I'm the epitome of narcissism

Please tell me that I'm amazing
Beautiful, a Star, a Cosmetic-MTV.

I think... I used to love you.
The old you, the one who showed me the art in the world.
Now I come home and smell dirty sheets.
Sometimes... when I look at you, I can almost see your eyes flash, When you look almost alive again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home